Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blog Assignment #30/Favorite Websites

1. Twitter- I like to communicate with friends. I can also keep up with my favorite celebs and celeb news. I love drama. It is a good way to meet new people and find out cool things. I can finally learn about celebs and what they are doing.

2. Shockwave- Shockwave is full of fun games and activities. The games vary in many ways. There is trivia, racing, puzzles, mystery, etc.. It will keep you busy. It is a very school friendly website that will keep you entertained. THAT is why I like Shockwave.com.

3. Coolmath- I am not really a fan of math, but coolmath.com makes math kind of fun. I like the game Bloxorz. It is very tricky. I made it to level 146 once, but I lost the code. For some reason I can't get back to that level. Hahahaha.

4. Grooveshark- I like going to grooveshark because because I can find songs quickly and easily. I love to listen to music. I always keep up with the latest songs. I add songs to my iPod almost every day. My mom syas I'm obsessed. I tell her I'm not, but I probably am.

5. Amazon- Don't even get me started on how much I love Amazon! I read and buy books from that website all the time. I love it!!!!! And my mom thinks I'm obsessed with my computer and iPod! Hah!! You can ask anybody! I love books! You can look at my AR points and tell!!

6. Crackle- Crackle is a website I love. You can watch movies for free on it. It is kind of like Hulu.com. The difference is that Crackle has a better selection of movies. I watch a movie almost every weekend if I can find one. Which is hardly ever. All the good movies you have to get at Blockbuster for 20 bucks. Talk about a ripoff!

7. YouTube- This is the website I choose to look at music videos. I love to watch the wide ranges of creativity from the videos. I also watch things from the news. I prefer E! news the most. You know... Entertainment News? I like to watch it TV sometimes too.

8. CW- I like to go to cw.com so I can watch the missed episodes of Vampire Diaries and Nikita. I love those shows. Me and mawmaw watch them every Thursday. She is more of a Vampire Diaries fan. I love it too, but I will not, ever, miss a Nikita show, ever!!

9. RickRiordan- RickRiordan.com is the website of my favorite author. Well, one of them anyway. It shows all of the incoming books and the past books. There is also game too. It shows books for kids and for adults. One of my most favorite series with him (there was more than one author) is The 39 Clues. I read every book at least 3 times. That  is how much I love that series. I can't wait until book 11 comes out in April!

10. The39Clues- The 39 Clues website has information on the books and every thing. You have to make an account to find clues. You see, when you buy a 39 Clues book, it comes with cards in them. The cards have codes on them that you enter into your account. Then you have to go on missions. They are trivia-like game with action and mystery. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment