Monday, March 28, 2011

Blog Assignment #35/ My Weekend

          This weekend I didn't do much. On Friday I finally watched The Tourist. I lovvveeeeee Johnny Dept. One day Imma marry him. I will be 20 and he will be 50. Hahaha. I also enjoy Angelina Jolie. She is very pretty and fit.
          On Saturday I got my hair cut. It was horrible! I got 3 inches cut off and my hair is still ong enough to agrivate me. After I got my hair cut (which took almost 2 hours!), my mom and I went to eat lunch at a new seafood buffet place called Nagazi Buffet. It had sushi, chinese food- rice, teraki chicken, beef, misu soup, etc.- but best of all, they had gourmet flavored ice cream!
         We had to leave the resturant early because my sister was acting up, but I managed to get myself full before leaving. AKA, stuffing my face. What I really enjoyed about the resturant was that they had a coi pond in the front. The water was discusting, and you could see the filter and pipes, but it was still nice. The coi fish were beautiful (even though they were hard to see), and they even had turtles!
          After that we went shopping and my mom bought me my new purse. You can see me wearing it at school all of the time (except P.E and bathroom. LOL). I went to my mawmaw's and stayed there for the rest of the weekend. She dropped me off Monday morning at her job. We didn't do much at her house, but we went to the red box and watched some pretty-funny movies. It was a really cool weekend.

1. Read a thousand books. -in progress.
2. Finish my Bible. - in progress
3. Travel the world.
4. Finish my education.
5. Loose weight.
6. Learn to whistle.
7. Learn to cook.
8. Build my own house.
9. Build a charity home.
10. See how long my hair can grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment