Friday, January 7, 2011

Me, Myself, and I

     Hello peeps! I am going to tell you all about me. Well, for starters, my full name is Alexis Raquel Metoyer. The Metoyer part is french and the Raquel part is Spanish. Both on my dad's side. Alexis comes from (I think) the Greek origin. I heard that it means defender. The name isn't popular.
     Another thing about me is that I love to read. I read all the time! Right now I am reading a series called Maximum Ride. Because I read so much I have the most AR points in the school (that I know of). I am interested in fantasy, adventure, fiction, action, and mystery. If you look on my Blogger profile you will see that I have a lot of favorite books.
     Okay! We are on a roll here, so lets keep going. A secret that I have (get a little closer! I don't want anyone to here!) is that I have a soft spot for animals. Yeah you heard me! If my mom would let me volunteer that would be great! But no. She doesn't want me by a "bunch of mutts"! Oh well is all I say. One day I am not going to cry when I see the ASASP commercial.
     Alright, a little more to go. Lets just get down to the basics. My favorite color is blue and so is turquoise. I like to wear casual clothing and not too much makeup. My hobbies are going to school although I would like to play soccer. I have one sister who just  is so spoiled!!! I was born on the 13 of December in 1998 so I am 12. I am the kind of person who is dependent and needs people. I am a little shy at times but not always.
     Okay, that is all about me. I hope that is a decent amount of information because i am not going to spill anything else. HAHAHA! I am just kidding. If you have any questions you can just ask! Feel free! Bye!!!!
    
                                            
    

No comments:

Post a Comment