Monday, April 4, 2011

Blog Assignment #39/ Favorite Hobbies

1. Read

 I like to read because it is very intertaining. It is like a movie in your head. Well, actually that depends on the author. I prefer books that are fantasy, mystery, action, adventure, and definitely fiction. I like series the most because it keeps going like life does.



2. Computer

 I like the computer because you can find almost everythin on it. Games, stores, paper research, you name it! It will bide my time when I don't have anything to read. It is also a good place to start your carreer. You can post yourself and show your work to the world!



3. Swim

 I don't do much sports, but during the summer I swim. It is the only sport I have ever done outside of P.E. Soon I hope I will be doing soccer and gymnastics. If gymnastics is even a sport anyway. I think I am going to start to go to Brec.




4. Travling

 I like to go different place. I hate being stuck in Baton Rouge, let alone my house. I feel trapped, so when I go on a trip, I feel amazing. I really wouln't care where I am going , I am just happy it is somewhere different, and that our truck has a whole other row that I could use to sleep on. Especially when we are going to Florida. 



5. Spending time with family

 I love spending time with my grandparents. Sometimes I just have to get away from my mom. Well, all of the time. It has been hard for me lately, since we moved away from my mawmaw, (my mom's mom) and now that my dad is in jail, it has been hard for my other grandparents. Even though my dad isn't there, I still go to visit my grandparents, and I have a good time.




Alex Bridges loves to hunt. I have researched that hunting is a very exhilerating sport, in which you must stay alert and focused. He also enjoys the following: trail riding, building, and carving.

Travis Carty says he enjoys to run with his puppy. My research enquires that that is a very healthy way to have fun and take care of your puppy at the same time. Your puppy should run outside each and everyday. He also loves these:

No comments:

Post a Comment